MTNL Mumbai Launches 8Mbps Unlimited BB Plans (with FUP), Starting Rs.990Mumbai’s number one Broadband and telecom service provider Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL) today announced the launch four new 8 Mbps High-Speed Broadband plans starting from Rs.990 over its existing ADSL Broadband services (Tri-Band).While the other 8Mbps Unlimited Broadband plan are – Rs.1290, Rs.1690 and Rs.2290 offering the same speed of 8 Mbps download / 2 Mbps upload speed upto 50 GB, 85 GB and 165 GB respectively and after that speed will be downgraded to 512 Kbps for further unlimited data usage.
All plans are available as Combo and Non-combo. The combo version of above plans will offer a Rent FREE Landline. However in Non combo version customer will have to choose/select separate landline plan as per his own requirements.
- These 8Mbps plans over existing ADSL lines can be given Using normal ADSL CPE upto 1 KM distance and beyond 1 KM of respective area exchange that line bonding CPE can be used (to offer the same speed) and whcih comes at One Time Line bonding CPE Upfront Charges of Rs.4000.
- DSL activation and testing charges, one time upfront CPE charges and monthly CPE service charges will be as per existing tariff for connection to be given on single pair using normal ADSL CPE(wired/wireless).
- Service tax extra as applicable.
- One static IP given free of cost for DSL_8Mbps_2290 plan on customer request.
- Data Usage include upload and download wherever mentioned.
- For more details dial 1500 or 022-22221500 or visit MTNL CSC.